We regularly undertake statutory valuations of employee benefit schemes for US-GAAP and IFRS reporting to ensure compliance with the regulatory standards and maintain adequate provisioning.
The following are frequently subject to valuation:
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Leave encashment (Privilege/earned/sick/others)
- Leave availment (Privilege/earned/sick/others)
- Long service swards
- Provident funds (in case of employer managed trusts)
- Deferred bonuses/benefits
- Post-retirement medical benefit schemes
- Warranty costs
- Rewards points accumulation
We apply industry standard valuation metrics to help you manage both compliance & reporting requirements and future expectations.
We can also take on a review role whereby an existing model is audited for consistency and accuracy.