Think of Actuareal as an extension to your own actuarial team — we can help you, particularly when you're operating with a lean staff or no actuarial staff at all. Even if your company is a major risk writer with a large staff of actuaries, Acuareal's consulting services provide an effective alternative to deal with specific problems better, faster, and more efficiently than diverting your in-house actuarial resources from other critical projects.
Our consultants can:
- Develop and model defined contributions pension plans and health benefits schemes
- help you determine pricing for a wide variety of insurance programs, taking into account your loss experience and anticipated changes in your operations
- help you develop rates based on a combination of our own reference for loss costs, competitive analyses using custom research, and your own or other loss experience and information
- project losses for your insurance exposures at various retentions and analyse the effect of various reinsurance options and other methods of financing risk
- provide analyses of liabilities for unpaid losses tailored to your company's unique experience
- prepare Statements of Actuarial Opinion, as required by regulators
- conduct analyses to help you manage your capital, determine your reinsurance needs, set line-of-insurance productivity targets, and develop plans
- educate your staff on various actuarial techniques
We customise our actuarial consulting services to meet your needs. We're available to advise you on a variety of pricing and reserving issues. We'll provide the information and analyses you need to make better pricing and reserving decisions.